Monday, October 10, 2016

Trying to make a great photo....





Last week I did all the binding of Baker's Dozen. The block of the month from Today's Quilter magazine.It is a Jen Kingwell design. Fun to sew,but a lot of blocks. 72 all together. 
 was thinking of getting a beautifull (?) photo outdoors on a cold morning.Not a easy project...this got to dark

At this one I suddenly got some rainbow...( to mutch colours ?) 


This one got to dark shadows...

Getting closer on this one,I got a little plant with ice on the leaves,but not mutch of the quilt...After I tok the last photo I went back in doors...cold on my fingers and toes.
Early mornings are not my best time of the day trying to take great photos. If ever....

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh this is a beautiful quilt.......it's fun having quilt photo shoots.......very chilly for you though...........

Julie Fukuda said...

Great finish ... and I share your frustration of getting a shot that shows off every color and the design.